Tuesday, February 7, 2012

[NOTD] - the essence of snowwomen.

As has been mentioned in pretty much all reviews It's a Snow-woman's World from Essence's Crystalliced collection has a purple shimmer that is not really visible on the nail. Silly me, I thought there would be at least a hint of it. Well, I should have listened to the reviews, because there really is no shimmer at. all. on the nail. Pity. Still it's a nice shade of grey that suits me well enough. It's almost opaque in 1 coat if you're careful.

I was a bit bored with it so after wearing it for a few short hours I added the Love Topcoat from re-mix your style. It's pink, not purple, but that's okay. I like grey and pink. I think this provides a very vague impression of what the polish might have looked like with bigger shimmer particles that are actually visible. It's really quite pretty and much more shimmery than on the pictures.
Unfortunately something shrank. I'm not sure if it was Good to Go or if it was the Love topcoat. It's not as bad on the hand I photographed but on the other there's a clearly visible line all around the nail. Meh.

2 coats of Essence Crystalliced It's a Snow-Woman's World
1 coat of Essie Good To Go
2 Coats of Essence re-mix your style Love Topcoat Feels So Good

Coming up: Unicorn Pee shopping spree. I can't believe I just wrote that.

No comments:

Post a Comment